Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After seeing Julie and Julia I do wonder, "when will I be famous?" Truth be told, I've always felt somehow that I would be famous, just for being me. Maybe everyone thinks this way. I'm sure a good percentage of bloggers do. Afterall, what else is the point? Does this bring me intrinsic pleasure? Yes, on some level. After I publish an Examiner article, often late at night, I do feel a sense of satisfaction. This isn't just about having my name and words out in the public, but more about the joy of writing itself. It is fun in it's own way, and a lot more productive than other activites I could be doing right now ( fretting, eating chocolate, dancing to Depeche Mode)

Anyway, it seems there hasn't been much to "file" these days. Maybe I'm not ready to get all of these thoughts organized. But no one is actually reading this so it doesn't matter. Okay, maybe one person....

No comments:

Post a Comment