Thursday, June 11, 2009

The time of my life..........

Dear friends,

What do we think about white denim? I just got a pair of cropped white jeans, very Baby Houseman meets Jackie O. They're perfect I think for a little upcoming boating adventure....But what to wear on top? I have Tory Burch -esque navy and white tunic, a wide striped green and white tee, and several warmer tops with brass or gold details. Or, should I just ring up L.L Bean for a boat necked stripey and call it a day? These, not how I am going to sustain an income, are the questions I wrestle with.

2 comments:

  1. The Tory Burch number sounds promising. I think cropped white jeans sound promising!

    I won't ask the group for their approval of my favorite new boat shoes from the fine folks at Sperry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those shoes in last weekend's photo "researching," LOVE.

    ReplyDelete